Wednesday, May 13, 2015

I kiss you
and
on your lips
I taste the
sea
and the
sea
has always been
home
to me.

- Tyler Knott Gregson-

When you have swam in
the sea
a lake will no longer do;
everyone else was
always a pond
but the ocean was
always you.

-Tyler Knott Gregson-

I am,
and we are
always on our way back
to the dust that we
started as.
You should know
I belong to you
and no matter what
life does to me,
no matter the joy or the hurt,
the flying or the splintering
and the caving in of all I
have ever been,
I will love you
as I erode
back into the sand
that becomes the
outline
of your footprint
when you walk atop me.

-Tyler Knott Gregson-


 I think it is 100% safe to say that I have found my new favorite poet! This man is truly amazing, his work seems so simple and it gets his message through but its beautiful in every sense and I am in love with everything I have read by him. Expect to see more of his poems on my blog!

1 comment: