Friday, December 26, 2014

Next Steps

            I decided that for my next step I would learn about my favorite thing in the world, Disney. Disney was named after Walter "Walt" Disney, a man that believed in dreams. Everyone knows Disney so the only way I would know how to describe is by saying "Imagination". Ever since I was young I would watch and sing along to Disney classics and I have been interested ever since. Disney has inspired me to go after my dreams because; "All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney. I feel that once I learn more about this topic I will love it more than I do now. Disney is what truly makes me happy and I don't ever want that to change. With this topic I will have to learn history, charting, computer skills, art, and animation. This will be challenging but I am willing to do whatever it takes to make my dream a reality. I have already started to learn about Disney. I've learned more every year since I was a child. I have started watching Disney movies constantly and I will be going to Disneyland as often as I can to learn more about it. I have started drawing Disney characters and I will be posting pictures of them to my new blog. I plan on going online to learn more about this subject and I am planning on trying to get to talk to workers for Disney. So far I have one person that I have gotten information from on this subject. When I go to Disneyland I plan on being as involved as possible to see how people like there jobs there and what it is they do. I am planning on making a new blog for contributing to my love and interest for Disney There will be a link on my course blog soon.

      No comments:

      Post a Comment